Reviews Print Correction Save

Housing Options & Support for people with learning disabilities

Housing Options & Support for people with learning disabilities logo

Helping people with support needs to live independently. We also provide information for tenants and residents who receive housing related support services.

If you have any questions or need advice please contact your landlord, support worker or scheme manager in the first instance. They should be able to answer most questions that you have about how Supporting People will affect you.

If you have any questions about Housing Benefit please call 0208 686 8282.

Information on the Council's Fairer Charging policy can be obtained by calling the charging policy helpline on 0208 760 5676.

Bernard Weatherill House, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 1EA
0845 4561497 More contacts found on website

Related Information

Related Factsheets

Service Definitions

Advice for people with housing enquiries.For example,if they are moving property,are waiting to be allocated a local authority property or feel that they are living in sub-standard accomodation.
A Learning Disability is the disorder that affects the brain's ability to receive and process information. This disorder can make it problematic for a person to learn as quickly or in the same way as someone who isn't affected by a learning disability.